Sunday, October 23, 2005

blargh

I have been very busy on a project at work, for the last 2.5 months and have let many many things slide as a result. I'm now very busy getting caught up on all the things I let slide. I hate that. Letting things slide hurts relationships for one thing. I keep seeing these dead squirrels on the road. I've noticed that the direction of travel and type of animal has changed over the seasons. kind of interesting, using road kill to learn about the migration patterns of the animals that live in the area. Too busy, in fact to sit around here, writing this post. Gotta finish cleaning up my personal space. too much crap, too little space. I'd really like to build a shelf for all this stuff, but I have no materials. Anyway, this time I'm really gonna stop typing. Really. oh, wait, check out the very cool game, The Kingdom of Loathing. You can look me up I'm Reverend Trance and Fookin Aye.

No comments: